As the sun sets, the beautiful mystery of this city rises. The warmth of the streetlights illuminate off of the waters of the Seine River. Without words, something calls you to roam the streets, in search of wonder and awe. You get lost, and it’s the best decision you’ve made all day. This candle smells like all of the sensual notes that mystery has to offer. The top notes of cardamom and orange peel mellow into rich sea salt and palm with a light musk and rich amber base with hints of fennel, ginger, cedar, clover, and lavender. It’s alluring and naughty, all at once.
- Soy wax, vegan and phthalate free
- Organic cherry wood wooden wick
- 90-100 hour burn time
- Hand poured in NJ
- When you first light your candle, light wick as is. Do not trim. Burn for a continuous few hours to create a "melt pool" that will help ensure even burn for the lifespan of your candle.
- Wooden wicks tend to be self trimming, but when need be, keep your wick trimmed to a full 1/8"
- Make sure to burn your candle in a safe area free of anything flammable * Candle must always be attended when burning